I’ve been putting off sending out the official notice, but it’s clear that this Corona Virus isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. My heart is breaking for all my clients who were expecting new little ones in April/ May/ June, as kim culbert photography has closed it’s doors until Heath Canada deems it safe to reopen. Working with little ones, safety is always my foremost concern, and with this virus I don’t want to take any risks for your family or mine. I am holding hope for my July and onward babies, but we will just have to wait and see what the future holds in store for us. Best wishes for all of those expanding your families, and I can’t wait until I can snuggle and capture your babies again.